Chocolate day status - Chocolate day whatsapp status

 Chocolate day status - Chocolate day whatsapp status

Chocolate day status - Chocolate day whatsapp status


Messages And Quotes on Chocolate day Status, Whatsapp status on Chocolate day, wishes and Quotes for loved ones in these year on World Chocolate day / on Valentine's week 


“Chocolate is sweeter than words. Sending you lots of love and warm wishes on Chocolate Day.”


“Chocolate says I Love You much better than just words. Wishing a very beautiful and sweet Chocolate Day 2023.”


“Warm wishes on Chocolate Day to you. May you enjoy this day with the best of the chocolates that you can share with the best of the people around you.”


“Life is like a chocolate box. Some are sweet, some are crunchy, some are nutty and some are soft. But all the chocolates are delicious. Happy chocolate day friend.”


“I am diary, you are milk, I am kit, you are kat, I am five, you are a star. I am sweet, but you are sweeter. Happy chocolate day.”


“My Dear valentine, sending you this chocolate box to express my love and care for you. Happy chocolate day.”


“A sweet chocolate for a sweet person. Everything you do is sweet and lovely. Happy chocolate day!”


“A day without sunshine, a day without your smile, a day without your presence will make me lifeless. Please be with me always. Happy chocolate day.”


wishes chocolate day


“There are many varieties of Chocolates. Dark chocolates, milk chocolates, nutty chocolates and crunchy chocolates. But let all the varieties fill your life with sweetness and yummy flavour. Happy chocolate day 2023.”


“I searched many shops to buy some sweet and yummy chocolates for you. But I could not find anything sweeter than your smile. Happy chocolate day 2023.”


“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. Happy chocolate day 2023.”


“If I have to pick my favourite chocolate then it is going to be you for sure. Warm wishes on the occasion of Chocolate Day to you.”


“When you are there to share chocolate with me, chocolates always taste so much more amazing, Happy Chocolate Day to you.”


“Wishing a very Happy Chocolate Day to you. I want to make this day the most special one for you by filling it with your favourite chocolates. “


“Warm wishes on Chocolate Day to the one who is as sweet and as adorable as chocolates. May you are showered with lots of chocolates.”


“On the occasion of Chocolate Day, I wish that you never run out of stock of chocolates and are blessed with many more every day. Happy Chocolate Day.”


messages chocolate day


Don't Miss:Long Distance Relationship: Send These Quotes And Messages To Your Special One To Express Your Affection


“Let the chocolates fill the entire world with their sweetness in every one’s life. Let us exchange chocolates and chocolate wishes.”


“Sending you this five star chocolate on this chocolate day. Just as there is caramel inside this chocolate, I am sending warm wishes along with this chocolate.”


“Maybe money cannot buy happiness but it can help you buy chocolate which is only happiness and nothing else. Happy Chocolate Day 2023.”


“You are the only one in this world with whom I don’t mind sharing my chocolate. Wishing you a very Happy Chocolate Day.”


“Wishing you a very Happy Chocolate Day. May there be no day in your life when you don’t have chocolate to enjoy.”


“I have just one promise to make you on Chocolate Day and that is I am never going to eat your chocolates because I love you. Happy Chocolate Day.”


“The actual taste of chocolate comes out when you enjoy it with all your family members. Wishing my fantastic family an amazing Chocolate Day.”


greetings chocolate day


Don't Miss:Wish Your Loved Ones Happy Propose Day With These Messages And Quotes


“On the occasion of Chocolate Day, I wish that we always enjoy the goodness of chocolates with you all because it tastes much better with all of us. Happy Chocolate Day.”


“The occasion of Chocolate Day reminds us that life is much better when you have chocolates to treat it with. Happy Chocolate Day.”


“When in a bad mood, cheer yourself up with some chocolates. Happy Chocolate Day.”


“To the most chocolaty girl, happy chocolate day! I’m madly in love of your sweetness!”


“May the sweetness of chocolate remain in your mouth for the whole day, and in our relationship for the entire life. Happy Chocolate Day!”


“Happy chocolate day to all girls and boys. May you all find a partner to share chocolate with.”